Monday, November 12, 2012

Bean fail in exam...


First, at the start of the exam, Mr. Bean is happy and confident. He waits the beginning of exam.
There is a small rivalry with his partner for the supplies. He put his plush and his big alarm clock.
So, much unnecessary !

After the start, he doesn't understand and he's afraid of the paper. We can see the exaggeration of Mr. Bean's mouvements. He takes the time for choice his pen, write his name with exaggeration too.
During the exam, he's trying to copy from his partner.
He seeks many technicals to read the answers's man. He takes his paper, come closer, bring down his pen for look sheet of paper's partner.
It's funny when his partner fails, he must start again. After he cry, because he deseparates.
When he realizes there is a second paper, he 's writing very fast with the pen of man next to him.
He doesn't finish his test, he doesn't have the time !

My reaction in exam...

When I'm writing test, sometimes I'm cool, if I know the subject, it's easy, I take breaks, look at the window.
But if I don't know my subject, I'm angry and nervous. I think about other things.
Before, I'm sleeping during the test. In math', for example...
Now, I'm trying with every subjects because it's important. I progress and don't give up !

Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment